Keepin It Kozy

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall treasure hunt

What a great day here in Nebraska!! Started the morning attending the Cabin Fever Antique Show and Sale. This show is usually held in January, March and October. There are so many great dealers that attend this show. Prices are usually pretty reasonable and dealers are willing to negotiate a deal. Today's purchases included the neat octagon wood bowl, the multi-color and unusual size area rug and the muted color turkey. I love each of these treasures and can't wait to display them.
Since I was in the neighborhood, I decided to visit The Aardvark Antique Mall. While there I picked up some other great treasures. I always love when I find such great items. My treasures included: a neat harvest picture, a circular metal framed picture of a couple in courtship, wood mortar/pestle set, 2 miniature cutting boards, small basket, a gorgeous blue/brown/red quilt, small wooden sled, willow doll-size bench, long hanging basket, small plaid pumpkin, primitive standing mirror and a small wood pumpkin hanging.
Treasure hunting is always such a fun adventure!! What will I find next?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment