Keepin It Kozy

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Successful Saturday

Today was another successful day of thrifting. I found some great items and didn't really spend that much money. I love the floor lamp, however I feel a up-style coming in the near future. (Pictures to come later.) I also love the old metal serving tray. I snatched this item up for $2.98. It needs some love, so I'll post pictures after it's cleaning. The tray measures 24 inches X 16 1/2 inches. The basket stand with small baskets also brought a huge smile to my face. This item was a nice find at $5.99. I also love the old wire heart bird cage. I've been eyeing this item but didn't really want to pay the full price. Today the item was half price and mine for the taken. Another day in the books for this happy thriftier.

No comments:

Post a Comment