Keepin It Kozy

Friday, June 3, 2011

To tag or not to tag....that is the question?!?!

So I have recently found this new love for Tag Sales.  While searching the web I came across a site for Tag Sales in my area.  I viewed the tag sale website and determined that February 5th would be my first tag sale.  I was bound and determined to get an old tool box\trunk that they had displayed in a photo.  I arrived onsite around 7 am and waited for them to start handing out numbers.  The time arrived and numbers were handed out at 7:30 am.  I was so excited to receive the number 8.  The doors were open at 9 am and the mad rush began.  I was in such aww of the event that I didn't even know where to start my search for my new found treasures.  Based on the photo that I saw, I thought the tool box\trunk had to be in the garage.  I went through the house and into the garage and saw what would soon be my new treasure.  Luck was on my side, because the tool box\trunk was all mine.  A small enamel teapot ($.25) and blue primitive shelf ($12) added to my purchases. 

Since then I have recruited by brother and 3 year old niece.  I know probably not very fun for a 3 year, but she does a great job.  Tomorrow my parents will experience their first tag sale, and the tag sale protocol has been communicated.  Tomorrow will be my sixth tag sale that I have attended and each time I'm excited to see what new treasures I will find.  Well I better get some sleep cause tomorrow morning is going to be here before I know it.  First lesson learned from my tag sale adventures, is that you must be there early to get your number.  I'm hoping to pick up some great treasures tomorrow. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment